Please check out Facebook page for the most up-to-date information about our campgrounds and the festival.
- Onsite Camping is free - Camping is weather dependent and is therefore not guaranteed.
- Campgrounds are open from noon on Thursday, November 8th through 1pm Monday, November 12th. There are no hook-ups. You must have a valid ticket or purchase one at the Campground Check-in to camp On-site.
- The Fischer Haus
- Canyon Lake Lodging, Camping & RVs
- Potters Creek RV Park
- Hill Country Lodging
- Prow’d House
- Mountain View Lodge
- Kuebler Waldrip Haus Bed and Breakfast in New Braunfels, Texas
- Jacobs Creek Cabins
- Montesino Ranch
- Canyon Lake Chamber of Commerce
- Wimberley Chamber of Commerce
- Wimberley Lodging
Food & Drink: you are welcome to bring any food and beverage you wish to the campgrounds, however NO food and drink will be allowed on the festival grounds at Fischer Hall. We will be selling beverages at the Hall. Water & soft drinks will be a $1.00 each. Beer will be $3.00/16 oz. cup, and wine will be $4.00/8 oz. We have gone green on Cups; you are welcome to bring your own cup or you can purchase a commemorative beer mug for $5 (1st Beer Free) or wine glass for $3.