Please check out Facebook page for the most up-to-date information about our campgrounds and the festival.
- Onsite Camping is free - Camping is weather dependent and is therefore not guaranteed. - We will do our best to post updates as time approaches.
- Campgrounds are open from 1pm on Thursday, November 7th through 12pm Monday, November 11th. There are no hook-ups. You must have a valid ticket or purchase one at the Campground Check-in to camp On-site.
- No dogs allowed in campground with the exception of service dogs. This has been a problem with barking dogs being left in the RV which dampens the picking circles. We appreciate your cooperation.
- Generator users please use the Generator Parking area only for your campsites
Other Spots close by:
- Hill Country Lodging
- Prow’d House
- Mountain View Lodge
- Kuebler Waldrip Haus Bed and Breakfast in New Braunfels, Texas
- Jacobs Creek Cabins
- Montesino Ranch
- Canyon Lake Chamber of Commerce
- Wimberley Chamber of Commerce
- Wimberley Lodging
Food & Drink: you are welcome to bring any food and beverage you wish to the campgrounds, however NO outside food and drink will be allowed on the festival grounds at Fischer Hall. We have three wonderful food vendors this year and we will be selling beverages at the Hall. Water & soft drinks will be a $1.00 each. Beer will be $3.00/16 oz. cup, and wine will be $4.00/8 oz. We have gone green on Cups; you are welcome to bring your own cup or you can purchase a commemorative beer mug for $5 (1st Beer Free) or wine glass for $3.